1) How long did it take God to give the 10 commandments to Moses?
2) Which holiday does Pentecost celebrate the descent of the Holy Ghost to the apostles?
3) How many times does the Lord's prayer appear in the Bible?
4) How many days and nights was Jonah in the belly of the whale?
5) Joseph's father was called Jacob, but what was his younger brother called?
6) Has attendance at Cathedrals in the UK increased or decreased over the last 7 years?
7) How old was Methuselah when he died?
8) We all know about the story of Noah and the ark, but where is it in the Bible?
9) On the subject of Noah, what were his three sons called?
10) Who said "Science without religion is lame, Religion without science is blind"?